Volgers

donderdag 3 maart 2016

Butterflies and .... FINALLY READY

Hi everyone,   Hallo allemaal,
 
Just a quick visit because I have to go out any minute.
A card and entry in some challenges.
But first I wanted to share my two winnings at the
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
In january I was the technique winner and in february
I was the special mention winner and this really makes me so proud.
 
Even een snelle post omdat ik zo dadelijk het huis uit moet.
Een kaart en deelname aan enkele challenges. Maar eerst wilde
ik vertellen dat ik 2x gewonnen heb bij de WWODTC In
Januari voor beste techniek en in februari als special mention.
Ben ik best wel heel fier op.


 
Best technique was this card
 
 
Special mention with this card
 
 
 

 
 
 
Okay enough of that onto my card.
Oké genoeg hierover, naar mijn kaart dan.
 

I made this background with the "Lace Technique"
Ik heb de achtergrond gemaakt met de "Lace Techniek"
 
In the small picture you hopefully see the shine of the
glitter powder better.
Op de kleine foto kun je hopelijk het glanzende van het glitter
poeder dat ik heb gebruikt beter zien.
 

 
 
 
 
 
NO TIME TO FINISH THIS POST I WILL HAVE TO COME BACK LATER
GEEN TIJD MEER OM DEZE POST AF TE WERKEN IK MOET LATER
TERUG KOMEN

Back again, here are the challenges I would like to enter:
Weer terug, hier zijn de challenges waar ik aan mee wil doen:

Deep Ocean   # 123 - Lovely Lace
I made an entire lace background

Welcome to Create and Inspire  # 40 - Anything goes

Butterfly Challenge  # 49 - Butterflies + G is for Glitter
and/or Grape
(I have covered my entire background with glitter and I used the colour Grape)

Glitter N Sparkle  # 177 - Things with wings
(I have butterflies as wingy things)

So now everything is finished, thx for popping in.
Love to see you again next time, hugs Veerle x

Zo nu is alles klaar in deze blog post, bedankt om langs te komen.
Ik zie je heel graag de volgende keer weer.
Groetjes, Veerle x


 


18 opmerkingen:

Diny zei

Wat MOOI Veerle!
En gefeliciteerd met je prijzen!
Groetjes Diny

Doreen zei

Love the fab design and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

Rosina zei

Heel mooi is ook deze kaart weer Veerle..een prachtige achtergrond en super leuk met die vlindertjes...ook de purpere kleurtjes zijn schitterend...
Gefeliciteerd met je behaalde prijsjes....heel leuk voor je ...het is altijd een hele leuke waardering hè
geniet er maar lekker van

groetjes Rosina

Laine zei

Great card Veerle. Love the butterflies!
Laine
xx

My Card Attic: Hazel zei

Stunning Veerle! Love those butterflies and the monochromatic colour scheme! Have a lovely day my friend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Pamellia zei

Congrats on your win and mention Veerle, you totally deserve it!! Your card is beautiful! Purple is my new fav, and I just love the butterflies! hugs :)

Fikreta zei

congratulations!
very pretty card!

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Anoniem zei

Congratulations on your wins Veerle they are so well deserved. Veerle your card is gorgeous I really love the colours also the butterflies and those circles it looks so pretty
hugs
lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap zei

gefeliciteerd met je 2 kaarten Veerle en een mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt.
Gr Karin

Mrs A. zei

So pretty Veerle and the background is so glittery. I love thee colours. Thankyoy for fluttering by my challenge where you will have two chances for the prizes. Hugs Mrs A.

Sylvia zei

Hele mooie kaart,Veerle.Leuke vlinders.Gefeliciteerd met je winnende kaarten.

Groetjes,Sylvia.

Unknown zei

Stunning card Hugs Jennifer xx

Vic zei

Love the "kaleidoscope" of butterflies all together.... and the lavender colours you have used are perfect. Thanks for entering our "things with wings " challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle.. Vic, DT x

Caroline Cards zei

Erg mooie kaart Veerle. Gefeliciteerd met je 2 kaarten!
groetjes, Caroline

Judy V zei

Beautiful card! Love the colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

Gerrina zei

Mooi die achtergrond met die techniek! En heerlijke kleuren dat paars met net wat wit! Fijn weekend verder!

Lia zei

Veerle dit is echt een 'schitterende' kaart! Mooi is die lace techniek!!
Lia xx

Helen zei

Great card - thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...