Volgers

donderdag 28 mei 2015

Deer

Hello blogging friends,
 
It's day 3 of lying down with the feet up (see 2 blogposts ago)
It is driving me mad, when all this is behind me i'll be a complete nut.
But i have been very good so far, i haven't been on the computer a lot, so
i alow myself half an hour of sitting up and visiting you guys.
I have a card to show, one that i also want to enter into
a challenge but i had to use one i had made some time ago as i am
not allowed to sit up to do some crafting at the moment. Which i haven't.
Still had this card on my laptop.
I also would like to welcom my two latest followers:
Kitty from Bad Kitty's Craftroom if you click on Kitty's blog name
you go to her blog. And also Martina but i haven't found a blog Martina.
Both of you welcome, so nice that you have become my followers.
 
 
Hallo blogmaatjes,
 
Het is nu dag 3 van neerliggen met de voet omhoog (zie 2 blog
berichten geleden). het maakt me helemaal gek, als dit allemaal achter
de rug is ben ik zo zot als een achterdeur. Niets kunnen doen is niet mijn
kop thee. Maar ik ben tot dusver zeer braaf geweest en me bijna strikt aan
de dokters voorschriften gehouden. Ik zeg bijna omdat ik af en toe wel eens even
een beetje rechter heb gezeten om op de laptop te kunnen werken.
En dit is zo'n gestolen half uurtje, om jullie evn te bezoeken en deze kaart
te posten voor een challenge. Ik heb ze al langer geleden gemaakt, had
de foto dus nog op de laptop staan en ze kan wel dienen voor deze challenge,
vandaar dus.
Ik wil ook graag twee nieuwe volgers welkom heten Kitty van
Bad Kitty's Craftroom als je hierboven op haar blognaam klikt kom je
op haar blog terecht en kun je een kijkje gaan nemen. En dan ook nog
Martina maar ik heb geen blog gevonden.
Beiden van harte welkom, heel fijn dat je mijn blog gaat volgen.
 
 

 
My card base is cappuccino brown cardstock on which i stamped some
woodgrain. On top of that a layer of designers paper
wood boards and in that piece i made a die cut of a deer head.
Therefore the woodgrain stamping on my cappuccino piece is only on the edges.
Finaly i stamped some sprigs around and a sentiment that says
congratulations. The card was made for a guy who is a hunter.
De basis is cappuccino kaartkarton en langs de randen heb ik woodgrain
gestempeld. Daarop een stuk design papier van het Joy blok
houten planken en daar heb ik met een marianne mal de hertenkop
uitgestanst. Daarom is de woodgrain alleen maar langs de randen
gestempeld. Nog enkele dennen takken gestempeld en klaar.
 
I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
 
Addicted to CAS  # 64 - Animal
 
 That's all for now blogging friends. Writing this post has taken too long,
so it's time for me now to close up and lie down with the foot up again. Tomorrow
doctors appointment, i hope for the best news there is ;-)
See ya, hugs, Veerle xxx
Dat is het voor nu blog maatjes. Deze post schrijven heeft te lang in beslag
genomen, tijd om af te ronden en weer helemaal plat te gaan met de
voet deftig omhoog. Morgen naar de dokter op controle.
Ik hoop op het beste nieuws dat ik kan krijgen ;-)
Groetjes, Veerle xxx
 

21 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Heel leuk gedaan, topiie!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Doreen zei

This is gorgeous.xxx

Laine zei

Fabulous design and detail Veerle.
Laine
xx

Sylvia zei

Prachtige CAS kaart,Veerle. Sterkte en beterschap met je voet.

Groetjes,Sylvia

coldwaters2 zei

Hi Veerle so glad that you are following the doctors orders and so pleased that you are still able to post some of your wonderful creations I totally love that awesome card the image is so majestic and brilliant make.
hugs
lorraine x

Stempel er op los by Ilse zei

Mooi gedaan en flink rusten zenne !
Liefs
Ilse

Pamellia zei

Oh wow, this is fabulous Veerle1 I love that you used the deer as a negative for a window, brilliant!! hugs :)

Fikreta zei

very pretty card
have a nice day

Brenda zei

I love, love, love this card Veerle! It's masculine at it's best! I'm glad to hear that you are following doctor's orders my friend. Maybe reading will help you from going nuts. That's what I would have to do. lol Plus laying would make my back ache. I pray that the news is good tomorrow when you go to the doctors!!! Sending Big hugs and lots of love, Brenda

klaproos43 zei

Hallo Veerle,
Een schitterende serie kaarten weer en dat ondanks dat je niets kunt doen en ik kan me begrijpen dat stilzitten moeilijk is. Het zit je niet mee en ik hoop dat het super snel geneest en jullie toch op vakantie kunnen, je ziet een ongeluk ligt wel in een heel klein hoekje en gewoon binnen, heel veel beterschap en sterkte, liefs van Lydiaxxx

Jacee zei

A lovely card Veerle, love your design.
Hope you are soon back to full health, try to keep smiling my friend.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MaryH zei

Love the treatment on this beautiful card. I think the stamped sprigs really sent this one into overdrive with the extra pretty details. Love the way you've got the negative of the buck's head in that wood panel, and the woodgrain embossing shows up very nicely too. This is just wonderful! Read about your accident, and you do need to prioritize your healing over all the other stuff. I know it will be hard for you, but think of future consquences if you don't. So sorry to hear that the tumble has messed up your tour duties and hopefully you'll be much better for your holiday. I had a quick peek at the older cards, and love each one - of course! But I especially loved the white one with the delicate cut-away. Made me think of old linen cutwork on the lovely dresser scarves or pillowcases. So very beautiful. You take care, Hugs & Prayers

Liz zei

Lovely card, Veerle! Hope it won't be too long before you're back crafting again. xx

Ans Gilbert zei

Hoi Veerle,
wat een mooie kaart met het grote rendier er op,mooie stempels en tekst..
ik hoop dat alles goed mag gaan met je enkel..ik duim voor je..
Liefs Ans
p.s. Martina is o.a. van het Kleurenkaart team, die heeft wel een blog..

Nessa's Crafty Place zei

Gorgeous card Veerie-love the style of this!
It is hard to be still when you are used to being a busy person-I am NOT a "patient" patient! and I did get very frustrated when I was poorly and couldn't create,what I found that helped me was to have my idea book with me when i was in hospital or resting at home and I would scribble down all those ideas for cards and crafts that came into my head-as I got better I had fun going through my little book bringing all those ideas to life!
Sending lots of happy healing thoughts your way :)
Hugs,Nessa xxx

Rosina zei

Het is een heel mooi kerstkaartje Veerle...leuk dat je die uitgestanst heb...KNAP gedaan weer...
en hopelijk krijg je goed nieuws morgen....ik duim mee hoor...

groetjes Rosina

Chrissy zei

You are trying to be good Veerle, so no lecture from me...lol..I know it is very hard..fabulous male card..love the stag head and the stamped sprigs..super design..take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Barb Ghig zei

Beautiful image and I love how you framed it out with the pine branches! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

aussie aNNie zei

FABULOUS design, magical in fact.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Gerrina zei

Wat een mooie kaart! Dat woodgrain is zo mooi bij het hert...
En knap (plus sterkte) met het volhouden! Wens je een heel rustig weekend en hopelijk maandag goed nieuws! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

Vicki Dutcher zei

Awesome use of a negative cut! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...